Are you thinking of setting up a social enterprise and need finance to get it off the ground? Or do you run a social enterprise that is looking at social investment to help you grow or develop a new idea for increasing income?
|When||Tuesday 26 September at 10:00am to 12:00pm|
Havercroft and Ryhill Community Learning Centre
Mulberry Place, Ryhill, WF4 2BD
The workshop will cover:
- What is social investment
- Different types of borrowing
- What is required in order to apply?
- Measuring social impact
- Key Fund's current funds and application process
- Post award requirments and support
For more information, and to book, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01924 367418.