Pre-School Learning Alliance is holding an Early Years Conference on 9 March 2018.
|When||Friday 9 March at 9:30am to 3:30pm|
Dewsbury Rams Rugby Stadium
Owl Lane, Dewsbury, WF17 7RH
The conference will feature Penny Vine, a National Education Consultant.
During the key note there will be an opportunity to:
- Explore what empathy is and why it is a vital quality in an early years setting, leading to increased well-being and engagement
- See demonstrations of what empathy 'looks like' with the aid of Charlie, my puppet friend!
- Hear about the benefits of empathy based on the latest current research
- Gain some practical tools to leave with - useful in your personal life as well as your work
There will also be two workshops:
- The Voice of an Empathic Practitioner/Parent Becomes a Child’s Inner Voice
- Creating a Positive Emotional Environment for Children
For more information, and to book, please email email@example.com or call 01924 460930.