Yorkshire MESMAC in Wakefield will be running a number of initiatives this year to address various key questions.
|When||Tuesday 30 January at 6:30pm to Tuesday 27 March at 8:30pm|
Wakefield, WF1 2SD
- What is it that we are collectively doing right?
- What are the benefits of HIV prevention for everyone?
- What do we all need to know to turn these remarkable successes into a long term victory in the war against AIDS in Wakefield and throughout the UK?
You can attend one of the free informal workshops to be held in Wakefield. Free food and drinks will be provided and there will be plenty of time for your questions. All are welcome.
When and where are they to be held?
Talking PrEP Lunch:
- Wednesday 7 March 2018, 12pm – 2pm
- Monday 26 March 2018, 12pm – 2pm
- 30 January 2018, 6.30pm - 8.30pm
- 27 February 2018, 6.30pm - 8.30pm
- 27 March 2018, 6.30pm - 8.30pm
To book a place on any of these sessions email firstname.lastname@example.org.