In Partnership with Big Society Capital, Social Enterprise Yorkshire and Humber are pleased to host a Let's Talk Good Finance event on the 23 October 2018.
|When||Tuesday 23 October at 9:30am to 12:30pm, 2018|
Voluntary Action Leeds
Social investment is often seen as a London-centric activity. It can be harder for social enterprises and charities outside of the capital to access social investors and gain a better understanding of the financial products available.
This session is designed to offer third sector organisations the following opportunities:
- To speak to charity and social enterprise leaders who have already accessed social investment
- To meet potential social investors
- To learn about new social investment initiatives, funds and instruments
- To be able to ask questions in a safe and non-judgemental space
- To understand more about when social investment is not suitable or appropriate
To book your free place visit www.eventbrite.com.