Learn and talk about social investment in your region.
|When||Thursday 16 May at 9:30am to 12:30pm|
York St John University
34 Saint John Street, York, YO31 7EY
Social Enterprise Yorkshire and Humber is delighted to be partnering with Big Society Capital to run this event.
This session is designed to offer third sector organisations the following opportunities:
- To speak to charity and social enterprise leaders who have already accessed social investment
- To meet potential social investors
- To learn about new social investment initiatives, funds and instruments
- To be able to ask questions in a safe and non-judgemental space
- To understand more about when social investment is not suitable or appropriate
You can find out more and book your free place at Eventbrite by going to https://bit.ly/2FyOuql.