This two hour session will be delivered by PERS.
|When||Wednesday 12 June at 10:00am to 12:00pm|
Nova Wakefield District Limited
11 Upper York Street, Wakefield, WF1 3LQ
By the end of the session, delegates will have:
- Identified and considered on their own views about change: personal and organisational
- Understood a number of models for managing change
- Worked through the steps to be taken to ensure successful change using their own organisation’s issues and case studies based on community based organisations including:
- Scoping the change
- Force Field analysis – driving and resisting forces
- Engaging the stakeholdersFor more information, and to book, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.