The FSI's Northern Fundraising Conference is taking place in Leeds on 24 October 2019.
|When||Thursday 24 October|
The FSI’s popular Fundraising Conference is back in Leeds on October 24th, offering you relevant and inspiring insights into a range of vital fundraising topics.
Costing just £25, you can attend the conference to hear from expert speakers, network with other charities, and come away with practical and useful tips for increasing your charity’s fundraising.
Sessions will cover:
- Reaching New Donors Online
- Corporate Relationships – From Prospect, to Pitch, to Yes
- Developing your Fundraising Strategy
- Making Friends with Facebook Fundraising
- Legacy Fundraising – Getting your small charity a slice of the £3 billion
- Building a Culture for Major Donor Fundraising
Book your place today - http://bit.ly/2ZTjDfY