The Curatorial Network Grants provide funding to support Subject Specialist Networks (SSNs) and other curatorial networks in sharing expertise across the museum sector, for the benefit of collections and audiences. Closing date for applications is 11 October 2019.
The grants are designed to be ‘light-touch’ and responsive to need. Art Fund want to help networks:
- Capitalise on opportunities to develop and expand their activities
- Develop and share knowledge and skills relating to subject-specialisms, professional skills and public engagement
- Collaborate with each other and with museum audiences
- Innovate, test new ideas and share their findings
- Create tangible public outcomes
For more information, and to apply, please visit the Art Fund website.