Applications are being reviewed on a regular basis, please apply early.
Aims of the grant funding:
- Grants to support organisations providing services and support for vulnerable women, for which there is increased demand as a result of the Covid-19 crisis
- Grants to support organisations supporting women who experience disproportionate challenge and difficulty as a result of the Covid-19 crisis
- Grants to support organisations which connect communities and support communities to work together to respond to Covid-19
- Organisations can apply for grants of between £20,000 - £30,000.
- Funds can pay for staff salaries, running costs/overheads, project costs and goods and equipment to support the adaptation of frontline services.
- Organisations must have an annual income of less than £1 million.
- Priority will be given to organisations supporting and led by BAME women, women with disabilities and financially vulnerable LGBT+ women
- Funds must be spent by 31 March 2021
For more information, and to apply, please visit the Smallwood Trust website.