Local Giving has partnered with 6 funding trusts from the People's Postcode Lottery to provide grants of £500 for small charities and community groups.
In previous years, funding had to go towards projects that were delivering sports or physical activities. But this year funding can go towards any of the below projects:
- Improving mental wellbeing
- Enabling community participation in the arts
- Preventing or reducing the impact of poverty
- Supporting marginalised groups and promoting equality
- Improving biodiversity and green spaces
- Enabling participation in physical activity
- Responding to the climate emergency and promoting sustainability
- Increasing community access to outdoor space
For more information, please visit the Local Giving website.