Rosa and Smallwood Trust have launched the 'Women Thrive Fund' for women’s and girls’ organisations in the UK.
With £1.79 million of Tampon Tax money, this partnership fund will give grants of up to £40,000 to organisations supporting women and girls to improve their mental health and wellbeing and/or improve their financial resilience.
The Women Thrive Fund is giving grants of up to:
- £15,000 for organisations with a turnover of £200,000 inclusive
- £40,000 for organisations with a turnover of £200,001 – £999,999.
Organisations can?also apply for an additional 25% of their?grant request for work which will strengthen their organisation.
The programme will fund work supporting the UK’s most vulnerable,?disadvantaged and/or under-represented women and girls to:
- Improve their?mental health and well-being, gaining confidence, tools, skills and support to sustain those improvements; and/or
- Improve their financial resilience, increasing their routes out of poverty, gaining confidence, tools, skills and support to secure a stable financial future.
• Thursday 25th February at 10:00am
• Monday 8th March at 6:00pm
• Thursday 18th March at 1:00pm
For more information, please visit the Rosa website.