The Wakefield Together Partnership and senior leaders from a number of public sector organisations including Nova have published a Promise to children and young people across Wakefield District.
Partners want Wakefield to be a vibrant, healthy, safe and culturally diverse place to live, work and visit.They recognise the success of Wakefield’s children and young people is a fundamentally important part of being able to achieve this. The partnership will be ambitious for children and young people and play our part in keeping them happy, healthy, and safe.
The Promise will:
- Make the voice of the child a central part of the way in which we design and deliver services
- Provide opportunities for children and young people to gain skills and experience, setting them up for a successful future
- Support Children in Care to be healthy, happy, safe and ambitious
- Acknowledge that emotional and physical wellbeing is an important aspect of a child or young person’s quality of life
- Become foster and adoption friendly organisations
For further information please see https://bit.ly/2UsG5Kw