Help at The Hub is a partnership approach to help everyone deal with the impact of the Covid-19 crisis.
Advisers from Citizens Advice Wakefield District are now offering a range of free services/support. The following 9 venues will be hosting the sessions:
- Castleford Heritage Centre
- St Marys
- Ossett Town Hall
- Havercroft & Ryhill Community Learning Centre
- Kellingley Club
- St Georges, Lupset
- Eastmoor Community Project
- Westfield Centre South Elmsall
- Lightwaves Leisure and Community Centre
Polish Community Centre/MJ Languages are also in a couple of the venues - please check with your local hub to find out what support is available at that specific hub.
In the New Year, a number of new partners will be joining in with the project, including Adult Education Services, Step Up, DWP and mental health services.