Community>Wakefield - the new place for services, activities, opportunities and events across Wakefield District.
We're really excited to share that the new directory for the District, Community>Wakefield is live!
Community>Wakefield will be utilised by all – from a family looking for things to do during the holidays to an individual wanting to improve their health and wellbeing.
For everyone living in or visiting Wakefield District
Want to start a new hobby? Interested in meeting new people? Keen to find the right support for you and your family?
If you're interested in finding out what's going on locally, take a look at the new Community>Wakefield website. You can use the website to find events, services, courses and activities. Search by postcode to find opportunities close to you and filter by category and organisation if you have something specific in mind.
Please share this great, easy-to-use resource with your family and friends! Visit communitywakefield.org now.
For local organisations
We are inviting local organisations to register and list their information for free on the website.
As an organisation, you can use Community>Wakefield to:
- Quickly and simply promote your activities, events, services to users of the website.
- Be found and contacted easily.
- Access your Volunteer>Wakefield opportunities through the same website.
- Receive emails reminding you when your listings need reviewing to keep them up to date.
- Have multiple team members able to manage your organisation’s listings, and create departments within your organisation which share your branding.
Watch this video to help you get set up on the website: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YqxONDy0wgI
If you have any questions or queries about Community>Wakefield, please get in contact by emailing email@example.com.