The Third Sector Leaders Group is a group of well-informed leaders from diverse communities across Wakefield District that provides an important peer support network
The Group is extending an open invitation to anyone with a leadership role at a local charity, voluntary organisation, or community group who thinks they could benefit from peer support and collaboration.
Strategic aims of the group are to:
- Support organisational resilience through peer support.
- Ensure an effective and co-ordinated response to meeting the aims of the third sector.
- Identify and agree local and system wide priorities for action and delivery.
- Proactively identify and respond effectively to meet the needs of our communities, particularly the needs of the most vulnerable.
- Provide qualitative intelligence and experience information regarding what is happening for people around the district.
- Address inequalities across the district.
- Agree to take action.
The more leaders that contribute to the Third Sector Leaders Group, the more effective the Group will be at meeting these important strategic aims. So please come along to the monthly meetings!
Leaders from organisations of all sizes are welcome and there is no obligation to attend every meeting.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or queries.
Meetings are on the first Wednesday of every month, the remaining dates for 2021 are:
- 1 September, 10.30am - 12.00pm
- 6 October, 10.30am - 12.00pm
- 3 November, 10.30am - 12.00pm
- 1 December, 10.30am - 12.00pm
Meetings will be held on Zoom.
Please register to attend on Eventbrite here.
If you are already a member of the group, there's no need to register, please just attend the meetings as usual.
We hope to see you there!