Adult students re-entering education at Northern College can learn a new skill and build their confidence to progress onto further study, gain employment or make a career change.
Northern College for Adults has a few remaining residential and non-residential places left on a range of courses. Many adults can study for free or access funding support to enable them to return to education and progress.
- Business and Enterprise
- Health Science Professions
- Humanities and Social Sciences
- English, Maths and Digital
- Community and Social Action
You can view the full course programme which includes additional course areas here: www.northern.ac.uk/start
Northern College run a range of foundation and career transition courses. To express an interest, call 01226 776000 or email email@example.com. They are based in Barnsley, South Yorkshire, and have a national reach.
Can Northern College help adults you support?
Northern College work with statutory organisations, community groups, charities and businesses to support adults to re-enter education and transform their lives. Simply call 01226 776000 or email Angela Wright at firstname.lastname@example.org to express your interest.
Why study with Northern College?
Many students have no formal qualifications when they arrive. Northern College build on life experience and can build their skills to progress. Adult students also benefit from a unique learning environment which includes:
- Studying alongside like-minded adults
- Option of residential accommodation so you can focus on your studies and receive wrap-around support
- Acres of surrounding National Trust gardens and parkland free for you to explore
- Staff specialising in adult education to support you every step of the way
- Excellent student achievement rates, regardless of entry level
- A welcoming and inclusive learning environment