The Assembly Steering Group meets 4-6 times a year. The meetings are a chance to discuss and develop the activities of the Assembly and for representatives to provide feedback.
Role of the Steering Group
The Assembly Steering Group exists to:
- Develop and oversee the activities of the Assembly
- Provide leadership and representation for the VCS sector in Wakefield District
- Discuss local priorities for the VCS sector and identify areas of collective concern for the Assembly to take forward
- Actively promote the work of the Assembly
- Create a coordinated approach supporting the VCS to positively influence strategic partnerships
- Cascade information to key contacts as appropriate
- Decide on the appointment of Assembly representatives
Who is on the Steering Group
Representatives on the Steering Group are from VCS organisation's operating in Wakefield District and Nova member organisations, as well as Nova staff.
The group is made up of:
- Voluntary sector representatives from Wakefield Together Partnership Boards
- Nova Trustee Board Chair
- Nova CEO
- Individuals with an interest in voluntary sector Voice and Influence based in Wakefield District
If you are interested in finding out more please contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 01924 367418.