The support which Nova provides for organisations.
What we do
- We support groups and organisations to achieve their aims and grow.
- We work with our Nova Partners to achieve this: Community Foundation for Wakefield District, PERS, WYCAS and Young Lives, and other organisations when required.
Why we do it
- To enable organisations (whatever size) to make their own informed choices with all the appropriate structures in place.
- So that organisations will achieve their objectives to deliver activities & services within their communities
How we do it
- Nova members can access Nova Assist, an online diagnostic tool to help groups understand the strengths and weaknesses of their organisations. Your group can carry this out themselves, or ask someone from Nova to go through it with you.
- Once you understand your organisation's development needs, we can offer 1-2-1 support. This includes advising you on how your organisation operates, how to ensure that you are carrying out your activities safely & legally, and how to plan for the future and grow your organisation.
- Some of this we can provide free of charge and some we charge for.
- If we can't help you, we can signpost you to other specialist support.
Outreach and Training
Nova is a membership-led organisation therefore your input about what you need and want is important to our delivery service. We want to provide you with the best support we can!
For more information, please contact one of our specialist Nova Advisers by calling 01924 367418. Alternatively, you can find all staff emails here.